20141022

VANITY - PUTTING MY FOOT IN IT




Several Social + Professional  Networks have urged me to post a photograph of 

myself. They say that people out there in Cyberspace want to get a gander at me.

After all a picture paints  a thousand words. Well that is the problem - do I want people

to look at me? I  do not photograph well. I proclaim that I will only allow Mario Testino

to snap me - fat chance! Some camera experts have caught me well. Dook did a great 

shot of me - he knows every trick to flatter a woman - no Photoshop involved.

As a vain individual, I am usually appalled by most pictures of me, I think I AM much

better looking than that...................?

I look either jowly + fat or grumpy ( which I probably am ). If I smile I look like a new 

species - the long-nosed chipmunk.

Some parts of me photograph well - my hands + my feet. So this is how I shall be

recognised in future:
BEST FOOT FORWARD?

No comments:

Post a Comment